Audio Studio Manager was created to answer, in a simple way, questions like: How much will it cost your next recording project?... How much time you spent on your current project?... Did you do the backup of the last recording session?... Where is the User Guide of your mixer?... How many tube equipment do you have?... What equipment are in need of assistance?
No matter if you have a home studio or a major recording company, manage your projects, your equipment and your working time is always important.
Audio Studio Manager is designed to facilitate this task, bringing a simple and effective way to organize your studio's main activities.
The Lite version contains all the features of the Full version, including unlimited clients, projects and equipment, but do not supports the more professional reports and printable.
- clients and projects (Activity Status)
- costs and payments by project
- manages the project phases
- Independent control of services
- control the services charged hourly or flat rate
- Independent control of each session (notes, tag, engineer, assistant ...)
- time tracker by phase
- Studio Notes
- Last Sessions Link
- Notifications: Sessions without backup; Equipment in need of assistance
- categorize equipment
- create your wish list
- control the warranty, prices, dates, units, locations
- tags and notes
- equipment condition
Reports (full version)
- Advanced Searches
- Save and recall your searchs
- Printable: Equipment List; Project Accounting, Sessions, Estimates
- Print, save as PDF or send PDF by email